The Management Committee of the Chancellery of the Prime Minister is responsible for the management of activities.
These activities are a direct result of the fundamental missions of the Chancellery, outlined in the decree creating the public service (Royal Decree of 15 May 2001), and then applied to strategic and operational objectives and management plans from the managements.
The Management Committee meets every month in order to:
- ensure coordination between departments
- propose improvements for the operation of the public service
- draw up the budget and the staffing plan, and to ensure they are implemented
- the chairman of the Chancellery of the Prime Minister
- the heads of the operational departments
- the functional directors of the support services
- the director of the Policy Unit